Saturday, 30 April 2016

Charlotte's Wedding at Eastington Park


The gorgeous Charlotte was one of my most recent brides, such a great fun morning of styling hair for her and bridesmaids for her wedding at Eastington Park near Stroud in Gloucestershire.


 A semi-formal structured chignon was Charlotte's choice of style which along with her beautiful sparkly headdress worked perfectly!



The bridesmaids had went for a mixture of styles but all along a similar look to this gorgeous bridesmaid here! Once I curled and pinned the hair I created a soft braid and completed the look with sprigs of fresh gypsophila. Very boho wedding hair!!






If you are getting married and looking for a Mobile Wedding Hairdresser in the Cotswolds then why not check out the Fordham Hair Design website www.fhdmobile.co.uk or send me an email to find out if I'm available for your wedding. Eastington Park Hairdresser.