Thursday, 2 June 2016

Clearwell Castle Wedding


It's funny how sometimes I style hair for a wedding at a particular venue that I end up going to lots throughout that year, one of my favourite venues is Clearwell Castle in The Forest of Dean. Over the last few years I have styled hair for LOTS & lots of weddings at this beautiful castle but recently I have found myself further into the Cotswolds. 

But this year I have suddenly received a massive rush of emails from brides to be getting married at Clearwell Castle, so much so that over the last week or so I have styled hair for three separate weddings there!

This is the beautiful Chloe who I had the pleasure of styling hair for, at her trial she wanted a very low key look, wavy but not too much volume, by the time the wedding came around she had reflected on that decision and decided that she wanted a much fuller look which I think suited her perfectly. Lots of volume and that gorgeous Hollwoood wave worked so well with her hair.....she made the right choice!

If you are getting married and looking for a Mobile Wedding Hairdresser in the Cotswolds then why not check out the Fordham Hair Design website www.fhdmobile.co.uk or send me an email to find out if I'm available for your wedding. Clearwell Castle Hairdresser.